Please Note: Applications are closed until further notice. Please visit this page regularly for information on the next intake.
Sasol offers students the opportunity to obtain practical work experience related to their field of study, as required by the tertiary institution in order to complete the applicable degree.
These opportunities are for vacation work that takes place from December to January each year.
We advertise on this page when applications are open.
Only 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students in the following engineering fields may apply for vacation work:
Candidates must have exceptional academic records.
Although applications are welcome from all South African students, we do give preference to the following groups:
- Qualifying children of Sasol employees
- Qualifying applicants from our fence-line communities
- Qualifying Sasol Foundation bursary holders
Please note that unattached vacation work opportunities may not be available for all the fields of study mentioned above, every year. Opportunities will be based on business requirements.
Steps to follow when completing the bursary application form
- Click here to apply or visit the About Us page, find the Now Open block and select Click Here to Apply
- Select Register
- Fill in the required details
- Click on – Create New Account
- You will receive an activation email, click on Activate Account
- It will lead you to screen to verify your email and to create a password
- Upon creation, you will be back on the login page
- Enter your email and password
- You have logged in
- Click on Unattached Vacation Work Application
- Supply required information
- Read the disclaimer
- Accept the disclaimer to proceed by clicking on the white button turning it blue
- You can exit the page once you receive a response on your application (which will also be emailed to you)
- Click on Login
- Supply login information
- The form will take you to the section you have not completed
- Click on Request New Password
- Supply email address you registered with
- A password reset will be mailed to original registered email address
- Once you receive your password via email, continue with login process
- Make sure to fill in required sections
- Each completed section will have a blue mark on the navigation at the top
- The Save and Continue button allocated at the bottom of each section enables you to save your data. Click on this button before you exit or continue to the next section.
- If a section is incomplete and you click Submit, the page will give you error messages.
- You may log out from the application form and use the login screen to complete your application form at a later stage before date of closure. You will not be able to edit sections that you have submitted. If you need to make changes to sections email Berlyne.Rasool@adcorpgroup.com for assistance
Submit Application Form
- Only once you have completed all required information, you will be allowed to submit your bursary application.
- Remember to click on the button to accept the disclaimer.
- If you have any queries contact 0860 106 235 or email Berlyne.Rasool@adcorpgroup.com
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Applications by e-mail and/or not submitted via the Sasol website will not be considered.
- Vacation applications should be submitted to Sasol by no later than the stipulated closing date each year.
- Applications should be submitted online only.
- Sasol will shortlist applicants based on the minimum requirements.
- No interviews are held for vacation work.
- All candidates receive application feedback by the end of November each year.